What to bring to the exam room
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers, for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams
- Your 6-digit school code
- A watch that does not have internet access, does not beep, and does not have an alarm
- An approved calculator if you are taking Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam
- A ruler or straighedge only if you're taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are not allowed.
- Your AP Student Pack.
- Your Social Security number
What NOT to bring to the exam room
- Electronic equipment (cell phones, MP3 players, iPods, etc), camera equirment, devices that can access the internet, or any other electronic or communication device
- Books, compasses, protractors, mechanical pencils, correction fluid
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets or on scratch paper provided by the proctor
- Watches that beep or have an alarm or smart watch
- Reference guides
- Clothing with subject related information
- Food or drink