Training for the Youth Partnership Program is mandatory in order to start recording volunteer hours in our system!
In order to start recording your volunteer hours, students must be trained, complete the post test, and pass 80%.
*Note if you are a freshman and was here the first day of school, August 12, 2019, then you already had your training and do not need to fulfill this requirement.
*If you are a senior, junior, or sophomore and was present your first day of freshmen year, you had already earned your training hour and do not need to fulfill this requirement.
*If you did not attend Deltona High School on the first day of your Freshmen year, you must complete this mandatory training in order for us to start recording your volunteer hours.
Below are directions for getting trained for the Youth Partnership Program (YPP):
- Watch YPP Student Training power point
- Review handbook (optional: obtain a copy from the School Counseling desk at Deltona High School)
- Take Post Test (link to post test)
- Turn in post test to Mrs. Catalano (Building 6) at Deltona HS. (She will grade and if you pass with 80% or better accuracy she will award you your training credit and you can start earning volunteer hours)
- Start recording and turn in Volunteer hours to Mrs. Catalano
Bright Futures Scholarships:
Florida Academic Scholar: 100 hours
Florida Medallion Scholar: 75 hours
Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholar: 30 hours
Distinquished Scholar Diploma: 100 hours