Good afternoon Deltona High Students and Parents,
This is Mrs. Carbonell call regarding some important information:
Starting Monday, March 30th All Deltona High families will be able to participate in virtual learning using their own technology and internet access. This is the preferred method of instruction as the students will be receiving instruction from their own teachers virtually. You can also access this information from any electronic device.
If you do not have access to internet or technology at home, there are paper packets available at our school on Thursday March 26th from 8:30 – 11:30 or 1:00 – 4:00. Friday March 27th from 8:30 – 11:30. These packets can also be viewed on our DHS website. Please understand these packets are different than the on-line learning which will be presented by your teachers. These packets are ONLY for those families without technology or internet. ID’s are required to pick up items.
During the week of April 6 – 9 there will be scheduled times where a limited number of laptops will be distributed based on the parent survey that you were asked to participate in. Details will follow:
1.) IF you have WIFI at home and a laptop or tablet device for your child, then you do not need to pick up anything from the school. Your child’s teachers will correspond with your child about their online assignments.
2.) IF you have WIFI at home, but do not have a device for your child, then you may check out one of the limited laptops from the school on April 6-9th. I will provide more information later the times for distribution.
3.) IF you do not have WIFI at home, then you may pick up a packet of assignments for your child on Thursday, March 26th and Friday March 27th during the following times.
a. Thursday: 8:30 – 11:30, 1:00 – 4:00
b. Friday: 8:30 – 11:30
Parents, if you need to update your phone number or email in the system please email Ms. Dalik at [email protected].
If you have paid for a field trip or school event that will be cancelled, please know that we have specific procedures to work through to process any refunds. I appreciate your patience as teachers work to cancel contracts with vendors, receive their money back, and then we can work through processing refunds at the school.
To view the information received in this message please feel free to read the information on our website DHSWolves.com
We are in this together…………Hang in there.
- Alg 1A Unit 6 Learning Plan FINAL.pdf (4.0 MBs)
- Algebra 1 Lesson Pack 1.docx (4.0 MBs)
- Algebra 2 and Honors Unit 8 - Statistics & Probability Learning Plan.pdf (112.4 KBs)
- Algebra 2 Unit 8 - Statistics & Probability Learning Plan.docx (31.0 KBs)
- Geometry Unit 7 Learning Plan.docx (29.7 KBs)
- Liberal Arts Math 1.docx (701.1 KBs)
- Alg 1B Unit 8 Learning Plan FINAL.pdf (4.0 MBs)
- Precalc Intro to Calc.docx (27.4 KBs)
- Liberal Arts Mathematics 2 Printed Version.docx (208.1 KBs)
- Prob and Stat Printed REVISED.docx (197.5 KBs)
- Math for College Readiness Graphing Quadratics.docx (1.1 MBs)
- Trigonometry Functions Part 1.pdf (680.0 KBs)