To represent Deltona High School in athletic participation:
- Students must be enrolled and in regular attendance at Deltona High School. There are some exceptions (see FHSAA Bylaw 9.2).
- All 9th grade students promoted from the 8th grade are eligible for the first semester of 9th grade. After that first semester, all students must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Students have 4 years of eligibility from the first entry date of 9th grade.
- Students must not turn 19 before September 1st.
- Students must complete the physical packet (EL2 – Physical forms and EL3 – consent forms with insurance information) and have it turned in to the athletic office prior to any conditioning, tryouts or practices.
Exceptions (Home schooled, Youth Exchange, non-member private schools) have extra paperwork that must be done before the start of a season and approved by the FHSAA. Please contact the athletic director early to make sure you have time to become eligible.