- MLK 2019 Scholarship application packet.pdf (375.2 KBs)
- MLK 2019 Trayvon Martin Scholarship application packet-1.pdf (287.3 KBs)
- Sia Yoker Brain Awareness Application.pdf (94.1 KBs)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Scholarship Packet 2019.pdf (391.7 KBs)
- NEFHS-Family Health Source Scholarship Application 2018-2019.pdf (344.2 KBs)
- Lucille Wheatley Scholarship.pdf (199.3 KBs)
- Florence Walker Scholarship.pdf (52.6 KBs)
- DBSR AUTOMOTIVE SCHOLARSHIP.pdf (53.2 KBs)
- S-STARS SCHOLARSHIP.pdf (102.6 KBs)
- William S. Harvey Deltona Scholarship App.pdf (6.3 MBs)
- LCSF Application Information Final 010119.pdf (159.1 KBs)
- American Muslim Alliance.pdf (234.8 KBs)
- Linda Crisp Scholarship.pdf (177.7 KBs)
- Vietnam Veterans of America.pdf (106.0 KBs)
- Tara Jacobs Brown.pdf (286.5 KBs)
- University of Florida_DBGCMedicalScholarshipApp2019.pdf (289.1 KBs)
- University of Florida_DBGCScholarshipApp2019.pdf (253.2 KBs)
Financial Assistance for Students
Senior Care Advocate Scholarships
To help support students, Caring.com has made available scholarships that can provide financial assistance for our students. You can read more about their work here:
Florida and Federal Financial Aid Sites
Bright Futures Scholarship Program - The State's home page for the Bright Futures Scholarship. Here you will find important information regarding the process of applying for, receiving, and maintaining a Bright Futures Scholarship.
Florida Student Financial Aid Application - This web site provides students, parents, high schools, post-secondary professionals and the public access to student financial aid program information. In addition, visitors can view application requirements and procedures as well as monitor award status.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Receive and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA is used to determine eligibility for aid programs such as Pell Grant, Direct Loans, and Work Study.
The P.E.O. Star Scholarship was established in 2009 to provide a non-renewable, $2,500.00 scholarship for exceptional high school senior women to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States or Canada in the next academic year. Selection is based on evaluation of the published criteria. Application is an on line submission during the Fall semester and requires recommendation by a P.E.O. Chapter. Additional information is available in the Counseling Office and at www.peointernational.org, P.E.O. Projects/Philanthropies tab, P.E.O. Star Scholarship.