Name: ___________________________ Grade:___________ Alpha Code: ____________
1) You have an un-weighted GPA of 2.0 and have NO level 2 referrals or higher and NO suspensions from school and NO obligations.
2) Campaign posters may only be on standard poster boards and must have an approval stamp from the Activities Director, Mrs. Hirsch (Rm 6-24). They may ONLY be hung near the café and on brick or window cages. (NO hanging on doors or poles or in the front of the school) At NO time are you allowed to take down another contestant’s poster. If caught doing so you will not be able to run for royalty.
3) Return the signed form to your SGA Sponsor by Friday, October 9, 2020.
4) After approval notice from your sponsor, you may begin to campaign at school on Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020 through Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020. ***NO CANDY/FOOD IS PERMITTED TO BE HANDED OUT. ***
5) ALL CAMPAIGN POSTERS MUST BE REMOVED BY THE END OF THE DAY ON THURSDAY, Oct. 22, 2020.
6) Voting will take place on Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020 in English classes and the Royalty winners will be announced at half time during the football game on Friday.
Ms. Gilley’s Signature____________________________________ (NO OBLIGATIONS)
Homecoming 2020 Powder Puff Football
The powder puff football game will be held on Wednesday October 21, 2020. This year we will be playing two games - an upper classmen game and a under classmen game. The under classmen will kick off at 5:00pm, followed by the upper classmen game at 6:00pm Each player will have to pay a $10 fee in order play. The $10 charge is to pay for the “uniform” t-shirt that will vary in color depending on which team you are playing for. Required uniform consists of t-shirt, black shorts, socks and running shoes or cleats. Players must turn in their consent (liability) forms from AD Meadows, signature below by bookkeeper and money before Wednesday, October 7th, 2020, to Mrs. Hirsch in the activity’s office. We are limiting the teams this year. The first 20 girls to bring in their money and completed forms for each grade will make the team. To be eligible to play in the game each player must not have any obligations, have a 2.0 GPA and make at least 1 mandatory practice that will be on days listed below. The winning team of each game will sign a pink football to be displayed on campus. The purpose of this event is to promote homecoming and school spirit. The night of the game we will charge a $3.00 admission fee for spectators.
In the case of a rain out the game will be played on Wednesday November 4th.
Practice schedule at the Softball/Baseball Fields:
October 7 4:00pm -5:30pm (must have all paperwork in)
October 17 8:00am -10:00am practice field by the tennis courts (scrimmage/shirts given out)
Name of participant______________________________________________
NO obligations – Bookkeeper’s Signature__________________________
Shirt Size _______________________________________________________
2020-2021 Student Government Applications
To be considered for an officer position this year you must complete and return this application to Mrs. Meadows (Building 06 room 21) by Friday, September 18th, 2020. Once approved for the ballot, you may begin campaigning on Monday, September 21st, 2020 campaigning will end September 25th, 2020 and all posters and flyers must be removed by the end of the day or you will be removed from the ballot. All posters and flyers must be approved and stamped by the Activities Director in the front office. Due to Covid no personal items ie: food will be permitted to be given out during campaigning.
Requirements for approval for ballot placement to run for an Officer position:
Elections will be held in your English classes on Friday September 25th , 2020.
Mr. and Miss DHS Applications
Completed application is due no later than 3:30pm on Monday 21st, 2020 with the following:
Recommendation from two teachers
Dean approved satisfactory disciplinary record
A current photo (a printed headshot, no larger than 5x7
Student must have a current photo release on file.
30 second bio-sketch (this should be about you). This will be presented with you photo on social media platforms.
School attendance for at least four consecutive periods daily (applies to both BM and VL students)
No late applications will be accepted.